Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Name is Mud

I've done very little photography lately and it bothers me. It's what I think about when I'm on the bus or subway commuting to and from downtown instead of anything productive. The good light at sunset occurs at about 4 p.m., when I'm trapped in the cave of an office where I work with two more hours of grind before I can escape. With the light being what it is, I arrive home from work at about 8 p.m. and it's already been dark for almost four hours. All I want to do then is eat, catch up on some web sites, and go to sleep.

It's a far cry from the summer when I would get home from work at 5:20, go for a swim, eat, and then head out somewhere to shoot a sunset.

I got so sick of this blog not being updated that I had to look back in my collection of photos and post something suited to how I feel.



Sigh.


© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment