Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Studio Messin'

I'm sneaking in photos whenever I can between a busy work schedule and bad weather. We decided today that there will be a lot of working from home between Christmas and New Years, so I need to think of some cool stuff to shoot in the three hours of commuting time I win back every day.



Yet another behind the camera self portrait. This time I'm hiding behind the 77mm front end of the 70-200mm at f/2.8. It's blurry because I shot at 1/6th of a second and I shake like a leaf. But the bokeh is always fantastic with this lens.




This is why I'm inside and not out shooting. The weather was wet on the weekend, and now it's really cold. I'm already starting to plan my spring/summer/fall of shooting.




I've been watching training videos on lighting, and this isn't exactly what they're about. I hauled out my 105mm macro for this shot, and shot at 1/8000th of a second at f/11. Fun.



© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment