Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Evening With Poncho

Earlier this week I had the opportunity to spend an evening with Poncho, an oldie and a goodie.



Poncho is a sleepy dog with a low voice.




I shot mostly with the 35mm f/1.8, at f/1.8.




The shoot was in the evening and at night, and in order to take reasonably focused shots, I had to boost the auto ISO range to 1600.




I haven't shot a lot above 800 ISO and the results held up, so long as you don't look too closely for grain.




I cropped this shot heavily and there is grain apparent in the top right corner.




The confines of the room and the furniture in it, meant isolating the subject was difficult.




He seemed to like the corner of the couch.




Sitting back watching some TV.


© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment