Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halifax: Day 22, Cape Breton Two

Today was the second day of my Cape Breton trip. It's hard to believe that three weeks have passed and I'm flying home tomorrow. It was such a good time with old friends, and I learned a lot about shooting and got some true keepers. Can't wait for the next trip!



I bravely got out of the car at least twice to take photos. It was so cold and I was shivering so much I didn't shoot any in focus at the first stop. The second stop I got out of the car and took this shot and the next.




Damaged docks/piers/wharfs make such cool subjects.




Essentially I refused to get out of the car for the rest of the trip. On the bright side, I did take some neat photos from the car. They may not win awards, but I like the concepts.




A few miles up the road there's a fire station in almost exactly the same type and color of building.




Roads and highways make awesome leading lines.




From the wrong side of the line.




The colors were so mellow. In fact, they are better around Halifax at the moment.




More leading lines.




Awesome font on the back of a tanker.


© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment