Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wait, That's Not a Seal...

Tonight, a friend invited me to the dog park with her sister and their dogs. I jumped at the chance because I want to practice whenever I can.

It was late evening, and the sun was pretty harsh, but I caught a couple of breaks because the dog park was in a little valley sheltered from the direct sun. There were three dogs total; a pair of female pugs named Maria and Carmella, and a Jack Russel named Benny.



The ladies have character.



This was lucky.



It's like you can see what she's thinking.



Noble...



Classy...



Downright cute.



And then there's Benny. He's also cute. He is also what I'd consider 'high energy'.



Very high energy.



I saw him make friends with many dogs. In fact, the only time he'd stand still long enough for a photo was when he pinned one down.



He's pretty good at it too, for a little guy.



He wouldn't back down. The pics make him out to be a terror but it was all in fun. At the end of the night he was dominated by an angry chihuahua.



And a vanity shot of some geese that flew over. Normally I'd be angry about the vignetting, but this time it looks nice.

© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment