Monday, August 23, 2010

RHCPA Fountain at Night

Tonight, unhappy with my quick post about my tripod and crappy Blackberry 8900 camera, I decided to sneak down the road to the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts and shoot the fountain there. It's been on my list, and it's not raining, making tonight as good a night as any.



There were many interesting reflections around, but few unspoiled by interior lighting behind the glass. Some people talking on one of the benches prevented me from shooting the other side of the fountain. They didn't actively prevent me; I just didn't want to shoot through them.




I tried to capture the neat mix of light intensity.




My favorite, shot close and wide. Next time I'll try shooting it with the camera about a foot closer to the ground.


© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment