Friday, September 24, 2010

Halifax: Day Seven, Rain Day

Today was a rain day, and I didn't take a picture. I did, however, switch hosts; tomorrow will be a full day of taking advantage of the excellent weather forecast in the 'valley'.

These photos are from day four.



Tried to capture the leading lines created by the wood in this long exposure.




This reminds me of an Ansel Adams photo; mine is not nearly as good, for many reasons.




Roots are one of the thing about the woods that keep me going back... I tried a few ways to capture them.




This shot is the closest I've come to capturing the feeling of the ravine.




Another fine example of a charismatic root.




Walking tall shadows.




This guy was very annoyed by my presence, and he yelled at me for about 10 minutes.




The 'large intestine' root... according to Tim.




Another stump, lit by tree-filtered light.




Dead soldiers overlooking the harbour.


© Jeremy Buehler and Bug Noir (www.bugnoir.com), 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment